Follow @lorrainedoron Call now on 01342 349442
19 years experience and success.
For Treatment or Products Gift Vouchers and Lorraine’s unique Aromatherapy range, click here
*”I recently visited Lorraine because I have been struggling with an old neck injury which was setting off very bad headaches. After only a short session my neck is much better and the headaches have stopped, Lorraine is someone who knows what she is doing and talking about. She takes a very thorough approach to her work and her experience shines through, I would have no hesitation in recommending Lorraine for her work as the results are very easy to see.”
Service Category: Reflexology
Year first hired: 2013
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value
Mark W, East Grinstead, 05/04/2103 via LinkedIn
I visited the osteopath again yesterday and she was also happy as she could actually get to the bits she couldn’t reach last time!
I’m hoping this is the end of it all now, I’m not going to push it too far this week, but will carry on gently and hopefully be back to ‘normal’ by next week!
thank you again xx Karen Churchill, Merstham, Surrey, 23/01/13 (after a deep tissue back massage)
* Massage was superb -felt so much better, especially after the “miracle of the feet”* Was such an excellent stress relief and slept well after. Look forward to booking again soon. J Williams East Grinstead by text 22/11/12 (* J never had let anybody touch her feet before and was amazed that she was so relaxed at the end of her aromatherapy treatment that it didn’t bother her at all!)
* Lorraine truly has magic fingers! Her treatments are extremely powerful and affective. The oils and products she makes are wonderful. Whenever I visit Lorraine for a treatment I leave feeling a different person. I would highly recommend her.” A Perry, East Grinstead, 14/11/12 via LinkedIn
* Reflexology is lovely; it feels as though I’m walking on bubbles afterwards. Anne Blackburn, Copthorne, Sussex 5/10/12
* I met Lorraine initially the Big Friday Market at Copthorne and, after a taster treatment, I booked a course of 15 Lymph Drainage Massages with Lorraine in order to help me with my lifelong fluid retention.
I am extremely pleased with the result. Not only have my ankles reduced in size but I also have lost inches from my legs and tummy. The massage itself is very relaxing and enjoyable, and Lorraine is a true professional. L Jacques Goodacre 2/10/12
* “I felt like I was going into euphoria. My whole body felt really relaxed and light.” Maria S. East Grinstead. 02/08/2012 after her first Reflexology treatment with Lorraine
* After my last Lymph Drainage Massage treatment I felt really nice and invigorated. This feeling lasted the whole week Andrea H, East Grinstead, 10th October 2011
* My shoulder problem has gone now so thanks to your amazing skills. D Evans Copthorne 22/6/12 (This was a long term problem helped over around 6 treatments)
* I have received wonderful treatments from Lorraine for years, they are totally amazing . Now my whole family are addicted to Lorraine’s treatments!! Perfect & Thanks a million for all you have helped me with Lorraine. x Tanya P, Copthorne, February 2012
* Lorraine has helped me greatly with controlling stress that exacerbates my chronic shoulder condition. She is an expert in her field and certainly I have found that her reflexology combined with aromatherapy is a powerful combination to reduce pain and leave me feeling very relaxed. Anyone considering Lorraine’s services for the first time should have no expectations other than feeling better, more relaxed and looking forward to seeing her again. I can’t wait for my next appointment. Derek Evans, Copthorne January 15, 2012
T. Pearman. Copthorne 09/12/2011
* Hi Lorraine, I soooooo enjoyed my session today. Thanks for giving me so much time. I couldn’t believe I had been with you for two hours when I drove away. Would love to come back for more. ” Hazel H, Horsted Keynes 20/09/11
* I had a course of reflexology with Lorraine some ten years ago when suffering from anxiety and hormonal imbalance. When similar symptoms re-occurred earlier this year, I remembered how much she had helped me previously and got in touch with Lorraine again. I am currently enjoying weekly sessions of reflexology and reiki which are helping me cope much better with the stresses of daily life. Reflexology has a profound balancing effect on the mind and body and I could feel the benefits after just a couple of sessions. In addition, Lorraine is skilled at providing a relaxing environment and takes a genuine interest in her clients’ wellbeing. I am so impressed that I am now looking into reflexology training myself! Julie B, Groombridge 20/09/2011
* My right knee gave me substantial pain a few years ago and I used a competent physiotherapist to help recovery. My left knee has suffered a lower amount of pain across the summer, I suspect as a reaction to how I get out of my car, and also in particular, following prescribed physiotherapy which involved doing squats to improve receptors in my legs to assist a balance problem.
Your massage last week took away the deeper pain and also left both legs feeling more relaxed and that improvement, (with a little common sense on my part) has continued with a reduced pain level and the suggestion that there is an element of appropriate healing…time will tell…but I am coming back for another session! J H East Grinstead 13/09/11
Monica Varney via LinkedIn August 27th 2011
Lorraine is a very knowledgeable therapist, she is a very relaxed and confident and this is reflected in her work. G Glover East Grinstead July 13, 2011 via LinkedIn
I’ve turned to Lorraine a few times, always in times when I’ve either had an injury like a bad back or am just rather stressed and I need bringing back to equilibrium. She always delivers and I trust and recommend her highly. Graham S East Grinstead 13th July 2011 via LinkedIn
Going to Lorraine for a ‘pamper’ treatment is always wonderful and great for feeling good. Her professional, easy manner makes the treatment relaxing and enjoyable. Ann Chassagnard East Grinstead December 11th 2010
Lorraine’s Reflexology and Massage treatments are of a very high standard and really work well. Her years of experience are reflected in her treatments. Her products are of the same high standard. C Jerrom East Grinstead 7 Dec 2010
I have been having regular aromatherapy and reflexology treatments with Lorraine for more than 16 years. She takes time and care over sourcing her oils to ensure they are of the best quality. Lorraine provides an excellent service, tailoring her treatments to individual needs. I have no hesitation in recommended her service. J Dean East Grinstead 10 Dec 2009
When I feel quirky, I look forward to my Reflexology treatment to help me regain my equilibrium. I feel much more stable and balanced since I started my treatments in March . Janice P. 10/06/10
Hey Lorraine, just wanted to say a genuine ‘thank you’ again for the incredible aromatherapy massage you gave me. It had been an exceptionally stressful week when I saw you, and the shift in me after receiving such a blissful, serene and healing treatment was profound. I have had sessions with other practitioners before, and in all honesty, nothing has come close. Thank you so much! Marc F 29/11/09
I feel as if I have a new neck and I am 3 inches taller! KM Lingfield 15/10/09 (after a back, neck and shoulder Aromatherapy Massage)
“The reflexology treatment was so very relaxing:- It felt as if I was soaking in a lovely hot bath with aromatic oils. The hour went by so quickly” (Christine J, East Grinstead 03/09/09)
“Lorraine provided reflexology and aromatherapy foot massage at my wedding. We provided a room which she converted beautifully into a quiet space with candles and warmth to give a cosy feel to a large space. The service was wonderful especially for tired, dancing feet and the price was very competitive. I am an aromatherapist and so am very picky when it comes to massage and I would recommend her to everyone. It made my day very special.” Emma B 9th June 09
Best massage I have ever had! Kate K Horley May 30th 09
When my husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year I started to research ways of boosting my fertility. After reading a lot of positive comments regarding reflexology and increased fertility I decided to contact Lorraine. After just 7 sessions I was delighted to discover I was pregnant. I now have a gorgeous and healthy 7 week old baby boy.
Victoria. East Grinstead. 14th April 2009
Thanks for your hard work on Friday morning…I had a wonderfully relaxed day…and night!
Every best wish Julian 22/03/09
Hi Lorraine, Been meaning to let you know how wonderfully relaxed I felt after my massage last Monday. Really hit the spot – thank you Love Jill 22/03/09
May I say how grateful I am for your last session. As you know, I had this chest infection that is going round, with a deep cough that was painful and tight. Even during the reflexology session I could feel the tightness easing, and after I returned home, my whole chest relaxed. Although still coughing, the change meant that I could experience that I am now on the mend, rather than getting worse.
Thank you so much. I have started using the aromatherapy oils as well. I look forward to seeing you soon. Love, Kirsteen. January 2009
First class understanding and treatment of my severe back/neck pain using aromatherapy massage. Unreserved recommendation.
I can’t wait for my Reflexology treatments. They are my relaxation and pain relief.
Kathy Wornham. Horley. 26/09/2008
Hi Lorraine, I Just wanted to drop you a line to say how grateful I am for all you have done for me. As you know I have a history of back trouble and as in recent years this has gotten much worse and I now have arthritic joints which cause much pain. Your Aromatherapy Massages have helped me no end. They have enabled me to have a better quality of life.
The first time I came to your house, as you know, I had a particularly bad muscle spasm in my back and by the time I had left it had disappeared.
Once again I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you. Kind regards.
John D , Smallfield 10/09/08
Thank you Lorraine for all your help with the Reflexology. After 6 years of trying for a baby we had given up hope. I came to you for some treatments, more than anything to have some time out for myself, I was thrilled that after 6 months of reflexology I was pregnant. We now have a beautiful baby. Thanks.
C.S. East Grinstead.21/1/2008
I first visited Lorraine some 5 years ago for massage to help me cope with chronic post stroke pain, which does not respond to conventional painkillers, and to control a lower back weakness. The stroke was as a result of a blood condition for which I have been taking daily chemotherapy tablets for approximately 9 years. I also suffer from trigeminal neuralgia for which I have been taking prescribed medicine for some 7-8 years.
The combination of drugs means that I have problems with nausea and stomach discomfort and about 3 years ago I decided to try lymph drainage – I now visit Lorraine every fortnight for a back massage and lymph drainage. The lymph drainage has been incredibly successful in controlling my nausea and discomfort, and, from the very first visit, I have had very few problems with my lower back. This is in addition to the very real ‘feel good’ factor of the treatments – as I once told Lorraine herself, she has healing hands! Diana East Grinstead
I would like to say thank you for being my reflexologist you have helped me a great deal at such a stressful time thank you so much. I will recommend you instantly should anybody require Reflexology.
By the end of my very first Reflexology appointment with Lorraine I knew that this was something that would benefit me. Lorraine clearly knows her stuff and my confidence in her grows by the session! I receive regular therapy from Lorraine and it has proven to be extremely helpful to me on both a physical and emotional level. I am positive that my health has improved noticeably and more importantly my own feeling of well-being has returned after a stressful start to 2002. I can safely say that what started out to be an occasional ‘treat’ has definitely become quality ‘me’ time that I will continue to indulge in with Lorraine throughout 2003!
Thank you so much for being able to fit me in for the two recent massage sessions. The last three nights have been totally pain free, the first for over a month – so you can see that I really appreciate your help. JH East Grinstead
I had been under stress for several months and felt I needed help to unwind. I found the full body massage with essential oils and the healing hands of Lorraine to be the treatment I needed, after which I started on the road to recovery. J.M J east grinstead
Hi Lorraine, Merry Christmas to you, hope you are keeping busy.
The last time I saw you I was having IUI which failed. We decided to have a break trying for a while as we were moving house etc & amazingly in that time I have fallen pregnant naturally. I am still very early only 6 weeks but am praying all goes well. Hope to see you when I am through my risky period & maybe treat myself to a treatment. Have a good Christmas & thanks for your help, I am sure the reflexology helped clear any blockages & helped me to relax.
Hope you are well.You asked me ages ago if you could use my words as testimonial for your website, I don’t think I replied but I am happy for you to – I am now 20 weeks everything going well so far. GW Felbridge
It was lovely to meet you today and to feel so relaxed after you had worked your magic!! Thank you. I don’t know if its a coincidence but I seemed to have a lot of energy this afternoon and evening! The hard place under my chin seems much softer. Hooray!!
J F. Copthorne (after cosmetic surgery)
I was very pleased with the No Hands Massage today. Really was very good and was definitely as therapeutic as a normal massage. The pain in my back seems to have gone completely.
I don’t know if you remember me, but you saw me just under a year ago, when I was getting severe back pain, and came to you for reflexology. During our chats, i admitted that my husband and i had been trying for a second baby, and despite conceiving our daughter very quickly, we were struggling to conceive the second. So, during the 2 sessions I had of reflexology with you, you worked on that area of my foot as well.
My reason for emailing you, is to let you know that I am now seven months pregnant, and expecting a little boy in February!!
So, thank you! Oh, and my back is fine as well, thanks. I now have a friend who is struggling to conceive, and have told her my experience with reflexology (she lives too far to come to you, otherwise, obviously, i would have given her your name).
Thank you again, Yours Sincerely,
I have Lorraine to thank for the wonderful gift of my son Alexander. I had tried everything to conceive but only Aromatherapy worked. I would definitely recommend Lorraine to anyone trying for a baby .
A big thank you again
Love from Keren Milton
I couldn’t recommend Lorraine more highly, having enjoyed Reflexology and Aromatherapy massage treatments. She is a skilled and caring therapist who begins any initial treatment with a consultation on your general health, which she always updates on subsequent visits. On top of all that she is a lovely, friendly lady -what more could you ask for! Trish Biggs
I came to you for Reflexology following a recommendation from my doctor who said that I was suffering from IBS which may be stress induced. After several treatments, you told me that you thought I might benefit from seeing a nutritional therapist which I did, with excellent results. However, I found the Reflexology so comforting that I continued with it while still seeing the nutritional therapist.
I was impressed with your professional approach and was entirely confident to place myself in your caring hands.
I would recommend you to anyone and if only I could persuade myself not to work so hard would come back for more treatments.
I am 88 years old. Three years ago, when in much pain and discomfort for acute osteoarthritis,Lorraine started giving me Reflexology. I cannot speak too highly of the improvement in my condition all due to her great care and expert knowledge. I can now knit again,manage my work both home and garden and do my shopping.Life has a new meaning. If you have a problem, don’t delay,contact Lorraine
Mrs N Bishop, East Grinstead
I have MS and I am wheelchair bound with almost no use of my limbs. I have been receiving
Reflexology from Lorraine Doron for over 5 years now and I have to say that I could not do without it.
Lorraines’ treatments (which I receive every 2 weeks) help me cope with the various pains that the MS and being in a wheelchair bring about. They especially regularly give me relief from pains in my head and legs.
Reflexology also has kept my feet and lower legs in good condition and helps subside swelling in the calves, ankle
and feet. Reflexology is excellent for MS.
Muriel East Grinstead
Many many thanks for the session on Tuesday morning – it relieved enough of the tension and pain in order to make going to France possible on Wednesday!
J H East Grinstead
I would just like to express my thanks for the 6 reflexology sessions I had recently, which have sorted out
my sinus problem and also helped me to relax and sleep well during a very stressful time. I am looking forward to my next “maintenance” session, and would recommend you without hesitation to friends and colleagues. Lynne Pettifor